Chana Masala is one of my favourite dishes.Chana Masala is mainly composed of chanas(kabuli chana).It is served with pulka’s,roti’s and naan’s and paratha’s.This is also served with bhatura which is famously know as chana bhatura.
coriander seeds – cumin seeds pdr- 2Teaspoons
turmeric pdr -1/2Teaspoons
garam masala -1Teaspoons
garlic paste -1Teaspoons
ginger paste -1Teaspoons
butter -2 to 3Tablespoons
kabuli chanas(chick peas) -1Cup
salt To Taste
coriander leaves for garnishing
red chilly pdr -1Teaspoons
- Soak kabuli chanas overnight or for at least 8 to 10 hrs.
- Take some butter in a cooker.
- Add the chopped onions, ginger paste,garlic paste saute till onions turn transparent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes.
- Stir it for some time.
- Add the turmeric pdr, coriander – cumin pdr, salt, garam masala, chilly pdr and mix well.
- Add the kabuli chana amp.
- Add water such that all the ingredients are properly soaked.
- Pressure cook till the chick peas is cooked.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.