Corn seeds (makka)-150 gm
Capsicum (shimla mirch)-1
Ginger (adrak)-1 piece
Green chilly (hari mirch)-2
Coriander leaves (dhania patti)-1 tbsp
Red chilly powder (lal mirch)- 1tsp
Salt to taste
Clarified butter (ghee)-1/2 cup
Mushroom Cron Masala Preparation
- Soak corn 3-4 hours and then strain.
- Boil them and then keep them aside.
- Cut mushroom into four pieces.
- Finely chop onions and cut ginger into thin long slices.
- Cut green chilies into 2 lengthwise.
- Cut tomato into small pieces and capsicum into cubes.
- Finely chop coriander.
- Grind garlic.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion until it turns pink.
- Then fry garlic paste.
- Then add tomatoes and red chilly powder.
- When it is cooked properly then add mushroom and corn seeds.
- Add salt and simmer until mushrooms soften.
- Now add capsicum and lemon juice and fry for a minute and then remove it from the flame.
- Garnish with ginger, green chilies and coriander.
- Serve it hot.