howdy!, today we are going to learn one Indian favourite dish.
let’s start with the ingredients needed:
- Tomato’s-4(finely chopped)
- green chilles-4
- onion’s-6(finely chopped)
- red chilli powder
- turmeric power
- oil-3 table spoon’s
now let’s proceed into making procedure …
- Take a pan and pour 3-4 table spoon’s of oil.
- After the oil got heated,then put the chopped onion’s into the pan.
- and also add chopped green chillies to the onions
- just wait for 5-6 minutes until the onion’s got slightly fried.
- now add chopped tomato pieces to the pan and stir occasionally.
- after the tomato pieces got slightly fried,add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- next add 1 tea spoon of salt and 1 tea spoon of red chilli powder.
- after they got little fried,now add 1 glass of water.
- also add boiled eggs to pan.
- close the pan with a lid and sim the flame.
- occasionally stir the curry for 5-10 minutes.
- add some chopped coriander leaves on the curry.
- off the flame.take the curry in to the serving bowl.
- now its ready to serve.
tip:this curry will be very good combination for rice.
hope you eat and enjoy this one.
see you soon….